MagicFest Pickup - FAQ
Which events qualify for MagicFest Pickup?
ChannelFireball does not have a vendor booth at all MagicFest events. We have included a list of all events our vendor booth will be attending for the next quarter below.
- MagicFest Niagra Falls (4/20/19)
- MagicFest London (4/27/19)
- MagicFest Madison (5/11/19)
- MagicFest Providence (5/25/19)
- MagicFest Kansas City (6/1/19)
- MagicFest Washington DC (6/15/19)
- MagicFest Seattle (6/22/19)
- MagicFest Dallas Fort Worth (6/29/19)
- MagicFest Detroit (7/13/19)
- MagicFest Denver (7/20/19)
- MagicFest Minneapolis (8/10/19)
- MagicFest Las Vegas (8/24/19)
- MagicFest Indianapolis (9/7/19)
- MagicFest Atlanta (9/21/19)
When does the shipping option for an event open and close?
Typically we open up the shipping option 3 weeks before the start of the event and close it the week before, this leaves a 2 week window to place orders. The exact date shipping options will close will be listed once on the shipping method itself has been created, we cannot display those dates early as they can change for any number of reasons.
Why don't I see the MagicFest Pickup Option when I go to checkout?
We do put regional restrictions on the MagicFest shipping options, typically putting the address you will be staying at for the duration the event is the simplest way to get the shipping option to display.
When will my order be available for pickup?
You should be able to pick up your order from our vendor booth any time the hall for the event is open.
Have any questions not addressed by this FAQ?
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions you may have.