Got extra cards you want to turn into cash or store credit? ChannelFireball makes it really easy. Here's the step-by-step tutorial on how to sell us your cards!
1) Log In
Click "Account" in the upper right-hand corner. If you already have an account with us, hit "Sign In" and log in on the next screen. If not, press "Register" and create an account, then get signed in once you've done so.
2) Open the Buylist
In the menu bar at the top, click "Sell Your Cards" to browse the buylist. You'll see a green bar at the top of the page that says "You're currently browsing our buylist" as long as you're in buylist mode - that way, you know you're in the right spot.
3) Select Cards
It's time to select all the cards you want to sell! There are a few ways to do this:
1. Use the search bar at the top and type in the name of a specific card
2. Use the menu under the "Browse Buylist" tab to browse through sets and other categories
As you identify cards you are interested in selling, just add them to your cart (make sure that the editions of the cards you're selecting are the same as the ones you have to sell.)
4) Submit Your Buylist
Press "Buylist" in the upper right hand corner, then hit the green "Submit Buylist" button. You'll see the cards in your buylist order as well as the value of your submission in cash and store credit. We offer a whopping 30% bonus for payments issued in store credit (35% for CFB Pro members!) Choose your payment method, enter your information, and submit your order at the bottom of the page.
5) Get Confirmation
Within two business days, we'll send you a confirmation email listing all the cards from your submission that we're ready to buy.
6) Package Your Cards
Get your cards sorted in the exact order they appear in the confirmation email and pack them up with a printout of your confirmation email.
Here are some recommendations:
Tracking and insurance for your package are strongly recommended.
Please do not sleeve any cards below $10 in value.
Package your cards securely. Use boxes designed to hold trading cards and add padding to prevent cards from moving in transit. Do not use plastic zip lock bags or rubber bands!
7) Mail Them Out
Send your package to:
2916 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
8) Get Paid!
We aim to send your payment within two days of receiving your submission, which means you'll get your payment fast!
If you have any questions about selling cards to ChannelFireball, check out our FAQ page. If your question isn't answered there, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org - we're happy to help!
Some things to remember (Please Read)
- We offer payment via Check, PayPal*, and Store Credit.
- We offer a 30% bonus for payments issued in store credit. Store credit never expires and can be used online (channelfireball.com), at the ChannelFireball Game Center, or at the ChannelFireball Vendor Booth.
- All prices shown are for Near Mint cards, unless otherwise specified. Prices will be adjusted downward if the cards we receive are graded below that.
- Buylists MUST be delivered to our warehouse location, by mail or in person.
- We only buy English language cards unless noted on our buylist.
- We do not accept signed or stamped cards.
- If you would like to receive your payment as fast as possible, please include “SKIP DOWNGRADE” in the Order Comments section during checkout.
- If you would like to be notified of any and all grading adjustments before we pay you for your submission, please include "HOLD ORDER" in the Order Comments section during checkout.
- If you have any questions or concerns about selling cards to us, please visit our FAQ page or contact email@example.com for assistance.
*When choosing PayPal, please note that fees apply as described here.
We buy most cards graded below Near Mint at the following rates:
Additionally, we buy non-NM items at the following rates:(Updated Policy Effective 8/1/2019)
- Any rare that we buy for $0.10 or less that arrives in worse than Near Mint condition will instead be bought for $0.05
- Any Non-Foil common or uncommon that we buy for $0.05 or less that arrives in worse than Near Mint condition will instead be bought at our bulk rate of an eighth of a penny ($0.00125)
- Any Foil common or uncommon that we buy for $0.10 or less that arrives in worse than Near Mint condition will instead be bought for $0.05
- You can find a detailed summary of what types of wear fall under each category of our grading scale here.
How do I sell cards to ChannelFireball? (Please Read)
- Please log in to your ChannelFireball account BEFORE adding items to your buylist cart
- Type the name of the card you would like to sell into the search bar
- Please select the exact version of the card you would like to sell
- Our buylist cart has a 250 line item limit
- Follow the system prompts to complete your buylist
- After you submit your buylist, we must verify that we want to buy everything at the listed prices. Please read the confirmation email carefully when it arrives because sometimes, we do make changes.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a print out of your confirmation email or your buy order #, name and email in the package.
- Make sure that your cards are sorted in the exact order that they appear on your confirmation email. Please note that there may be a delay in processing your order if it arrives out of order and a fee of up to 10% of your total may be applied.
- Please do not sleeve any cards below $10.00 in value.
- Remember to package your cards securely. Do not put cards in plastic zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands. We highly recommend packaging your cards in boxes designed to hold trading cards with padding, to prevent them from moving.
- All buylist submissions must be mailed or hand delivered directly to our processing facility. Please address all buylists to:
2916 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
- We strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package. Occasionally packages are lost or damaged in transit and we are not responsible for mistakes made by mail carriers.
- We ask that all buylists be mailed out within 3 business days of approval. Your buylist will remain active in our system for 21 days, after which time acceptance is not guaranteed and any prices we have offered are subject to change.
- We email all sellers whose buylists depreciate by 25% or more in value due to grading before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply within 2 business days, we will continue to process their submission as usual.
- At the end of each business day we have a second associate double check each buylist to verify that it has been graded accurately. For this reason, please allow up to 2 business days for us to send payment after your buylist has been graded.
- If you want to remove items from your buylist or change the payment type, please contact email@example.com to inform us of the adjustment.
- If you want to add additional items to a buylist, please submit an additional buylist for those items instead. You are welcome to include multiple buylists in one package, but remember to include the invoice for each one.
Search our buylist
At ChannelFireball, we've been purchasing cards through our buylist for over a decade. When you sell to ChannelFireball, you can rely on getting fair prices and exceptional service. If you are looking to sell your collection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.