Search our buylist
Some things to remember:
- We offer payment via PayPal, Check ($25 Minimum, 3-5 Day Processing Time), or Store Credit. Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees will apply. For more information, please click here.
- We give 30% more in store credit on all items. Store credit can be used at ChannelFireball.com, at ChannelFireball Game Center, or at the ChannelFireball Vendor Booth.
- Don't see anything you want right now? Don't worry, store credit never expires so feel free to keep it until you find something you want.
- Buylists must be mailed directly to us and cannot be accepted by our Game Center or Vendor Booth staff. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to arrange an in person delivery.
- Unless specifically noted, we only buy English language cards. If we receive non-English copies in place of English ones, we will either return the items to you at your expense or buy them at 25% of their English value.
- We do not accept signed or stamped cards. Any items sent to us with those markings will be graded as Moderately Played at best and will be priced accordingly.
- All prices shown are for Near Mint cards, unless otherwise specified. Prices will be adjusted downward if the cards we receive are graded below that. If you would like to be notified of any and all grading adjustments before we finalize and pay you for your submission, please write "HOLD ORDER" in the Order Comments section during checkout.
- If you have any questions or concerns about selling cards to us, please visit our FAQ page or contact email@example.com for assistance.
Our grading scale:
Near Mint: A card in Near Mint-Mint condition will show little to no visible wear. From the back, a Near Mint-Mint card is generally indistinguishable from other cards of the same condition.
Slightly Played: A card in Slightly Played condition will show visible, minor or mild wear even without close inspection.
Moderately Played: A card in Moderately Played condition will show easily visible, moderate wear. A Moderately Played card will still be legal for tournament play if sleeved.
Damaged: A card in Damaged condition will show easily visible, extreme and/or extensive wear. A Damaged card may not be legal for tournament play, even if sleeved. To sum up, a Damaged card is any card that is graded worse than Moderately Played.
You can find a detailed summary of what types of wear fall under each category of our grading scale here.
We buy most cards graded below Near Mint at the following rates:
Additionally, we buy non-NM items at the following rates:
- Any rare that we buy for $0.10 or less that arrives in worse than Near Mint condition will instead be bought for $0.05
- Any common or uncommon that we buy for less than $0.05 that arrives in worse than Near Mint condition will instead be bought at our bulk rate of an eighth of a penny ($0.00125)
- You can quickly and easily find the cards you wish to sell by using either our search bar or by browsing the product tree in the upper left of the screen. Once you have located a card you are interested in selling to us, just add it to your Sell Cart. Please be aware that you must be in "Buylist Mode" to sell cards to us.
- To edit your Cart or Checkout, simply click the "View Buylist/Submit" link in the Cart Summary section.
- Follow the system prompts to complete your sell order.
- Wait for the confirmation email to arrive. After you submit your buylist, we have to double-check that we want to buy everything at the posted prices. Usually this takes less than one (1) business day, but please read this email carefully when it arrives because sometimes we do make changes. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two (2) business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can manually confirm the status of your buylist.
- Please include a print out of your confirmation email with your package. Occasionally we receive buylists with no name on them and consequently we have a difficult time locating the seller. Do not let this happen to you!
- Make sure that your cards are sorted in the exact order that they appear on your confirmation email. If your cards arrive out of order, please expect an additional delay of up to five (5) business days before completion of your buylist. Please note that in extreme cases such as buylists of several hundred cards that arrive in no order at all, we reserve the right to either return the entire order or else assess a penalty of up to 10% of the final value of your buylist. We will contact you before processing your buylist if we intend to return it or assess a penalty.
- Remember to package your cards securely. We do not want your cards to be damaged during shipment and neither should you, so please take the time to make sure your cards are well packed and protected. Do not put cards in plastic zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands, as these will more than likely result in damage. We highly recommend packaging your cards in plastic card cases or boxes designed specifically to hold trading cards. Bubble mailers work well too, but please remember to secure the cards so that they do not become loose during transit. We also ask that you please not sleeve any cards listed at or below $5.00 in value. For cards above this value, sleeves are permitted but remember that we have to de-sleeve each card in order to grade it so removing your cards from sleeves will save us time and allow us to pay you faster!
- All buylist submissions must be mailed directly to our processing facility. Please address all buylists to:
2916 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
- While we do not require it, we strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package. Occasionally packages are lost or damaged in transit and we are not responsible for mistakes made by mail carriers, so in order to protect yourself and your package we encourage you to spend the extra couple dollars on both tracking and insurance.
- Although we understand that sometimes there are delays in sending cards to us, due to the constantly changing nature of card prices we ask that all buylists sent to us are received at our facility within seven (7) business days of their acceptance. After that time, any prices we have offered are subject to change. Your buylist will remain active in our system for three (3) weeks after which time accceptance is not guaranteed.
- We will send an email to you when your package arrives at our facility. You will receive another email within two (2) business days once your products have been graded and a final value has been determined. Please keep in mind that our posted prices are for Near Mint cards only. If you are uncomfortable receiving a reduced price for cards graded below Near Mint, please review our grading scale and closely inspect the cards you are sending to us before shipping. If you would like to be notified of any and all grading adjustments before we finalize and pay you for your submission, please write "HOLD ORDER" in the Order Comments section during checkout.
- In order to ensure that everyone who sells cards to us is completely satisfied with their experience, we email all sellers whose buylists depreciate by 25% or more in value due to downgrades in condition before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply within two (2) business days, we continue to process their submission as usual. If you would like to bypass this step in the event that your buylist will be downgraded below the 75% threshold, please include the note "SKIP DOWNGRADE" in the Order Comments section.
- At the end of each business day we have a second associate double check each buylist to verify that it has been graded accurately. For this reason, please allow up to two (2) business days for us to send payment after your buylist has been graded.
- If you want to change your buylist for any reason before sending it to us, for instance to remove an item from the list, please contact email@example.com to inform us of the adjustment. If you wish to add cards, please submit a second buylist. Please feel free to include multiple buylists in one package, but remember to include the invoices for each one.
We buy bulk!
Don't see your cards listed? Don't worry, we buy bulk cards too. ChannelFireball is currently paying the following prices for Magic bulk:
- Bulk Magic Commons/Uncommons: $2.00 per 1,000
- Bulk Magic Rares (Gold Symbol Only): $0.08 each
- Bulk Magic Mythic Rares: $0.20 each
- Bulk Magic FOIL Rares/Mythic Rares : $0.15 each
- Bulk Magic FOIL Commons/Uncommons: $0.05 each
- Bulk Magic FOIL Basic Land: $0.10 each
- Bulk Magic Spindown Life Counter: $0.25 each
- Bulk Magic Promo: $0.05 each
- Bulk Magic Full Art Basic Lands (BFZ or ZEN): $0.05 each
- Please keep in mind that these prices are for bulk cards that are Near Mint and English. We will downgrade bulk cards that do not meet these requirements per the non-NM rates listed above, so please be careful before sending bulk cards in.
- If you are interested in selling bulk cards, please click here.